JVZoo
MultiSafePay
WorldPay
Plimus
WSO Pro
Paypal Digital Goods
RevenueWire
SWReg

How to remove download button on Download Page?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DLGuard Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zamrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: How to remove download button on Download Page? Reply with quote

Hi,

Currently I am using Intersepire Email Marketer (autoresponder) and DLG on my website. As what I know, DLG only can intergrated with Getresponse and Autoresponder Plus for keep customer mailing list.

Now I need setup one website is required buyer to make payment > then redirect to DLG Download Page. At this stage..no issue for myself. I was thinking to put Interspire opt in form at DLG Download page ( without download button option).

Once customer fill up the form, + click activation link ( Double Opt in), they can receive download link on email.

Any one have solution to remove download button on DLG Download Page?

zamrin
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zamrin,

For this kind of thing you'll need to have a custom script written for you that'll add your customer to DLGuard using DLGuard's Query script.

Basically the script would add your customer to your mailing list, and then add the customer to DLGuard, and then display a message "Check your email".

I've got a lot of custom work on at the moment, so I won't have a chance to get to it for at least a week, but Eddie (espradley) here in this forum might have some time a little sooner, if you wish.

Would you be interested in that?

cheers
Sam
-------
Keep up to date with DLGuard and other GuardHQ products: www.guardhq.com/newsletter.php
www.twitter.com/DLGuard
zamrin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear that Sam. I need add the DL Guard customer to my mailing list (interspire). Intrested..
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zamrin,

No worries, I've got a script here that will add customers to Interspire, however it'll need to be modified for you to do what you need to do.

What is your time line like - as mentioned, it'll take me about a week to get onto this, but if you're interested, if you can open a ticket here:

http://dlguard.com/dlginfo/contact.php

...and let me know what you want to do, and mentioned what we've been talking about, it'll then be ready for after I've finsihed off the current projects.

cheers
Sam
-------
Keep up to date with DLGuard and other GuardHQ products: www.guardhq.com/newsletter.php
www.twitter.com/DLGuard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DLGuard Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: