The following steps are meant to show you at a glance the steps you need to take to install DLGuard. More information about each step can be found under their own specific headings.
Quick Installation Overview:
1) Download DLGuard from the DLGuard website
2) Unzip your DLGuard install file onto your computer's hard drive
3) Create a folder named "dlg" or something similar on your website
4) Upload the unzipped files into your "dlg" folder (or whatever you called it)
5) Direct your browser to the "install" folder of DLGuard (eg. www.example.com/dlg/install)
6) Set the file and folder permissions as listed on Step 1 of your install screen
7) Click continue to go to Step 2, then fill out your username, password, and email addresses as requested
8) On Step 3, set your file permissions of your "admin" folder back to 755
9) Login to your DLGuard
10) Remove the "install" folder off your website
11) Once logged in to DLGuard, create a backup of your configuration (click on the Backup menu)
And that's it!
For more information on each step, you can view each specific question under Installing DLGuard section of this help area.